Win A Wedding Photoshoot Package
What’s Included by Watabe Wedding:
1 X Tuxedo Rental
1 X Hair & Makeup Session
1 X Bouquet & Boutonniere
How To Win:
- Follow @wed_elf on Instagram.
- Like the WedElf X The AKALĀ Chapel Wedding Photoshoot Giveaway post on WedElf’s Instagram: @wed_elf (Posted on 19 Oct 2018).
- Tag 3 friends, and comment on why you want to win this Photoshoot package in The AKALĀ Chapel, Hawaii.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is valid between 19 and 30 October 2018 only.
- Winner of this contest will be announced on @Wed_Elf and on this page on 31 October 2018.
- Details of redemption will be sent to the user’s Instagram via Direct Message or e-mail (if applicable).
- To be eligible, participants must set their Instagram account to be public.
- The Wedding Photoshoot Package has to be redeemed from WedElf by 30 November 2018, with a set date for your photoshoot. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the participant.
- The Wedding Photoshoot Package is valid until 31 March 2019. Blackout dates apply.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash. The Wedding Photoshoot Package can only be redeemed at 230 Paoa Pl, Honolulu, HI 96815, Hawaii, USA.
If you have any questions regarding this giveaway, please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The AKALĀ Chapel and WedElf reserve the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified.
WedElf had a chat with The AKALĀ Chapel to understand what it’s like to get married in their beautiful location. Read below to learn more about this beautiful location:
Just outside the chapel, you’ll be invited to a staircase down to scenic greenery and a calming waterfall. You can also see the blue ocean from the chapel altar, which is located on the second storey. The AKALĀ Chapel is conveniently located at Hilton Hawaiian Village, but yet still maintains its intimate setting, set away from the noise clutter of the Hawaiian Village Wakiki Beach Resort.
Having operated The AKALĀ Chapel for years, the team have had their fair set of experience and expertise for couples. The salon, which is not far from The AKALĀ Chapel, was set up to provide a one-stop service for wedding couples. In most wedding packages, car transportation is provided to and fro the salon and the chapel. In wedding packages, the chapel will also be fully decorated with artificial flowers!
If the team has a word of advice for future wedding couples, it will be to “not stress on everything to be perfect. The glitz and glamour of a wedding will go away, but the person you say your vows to will be forever yours. So, there is nothing to worry about, just enjoy and live in the moment!”
Good luck for this giveaway!