Destination pre-wedding photography might not be possible now, but we sure can plan ahead and learn about the unique destinations and photographers. Let’s hop on a virtual adventure. Together in a weekend-long Instagram live session as we bring you some of our beloved vendors. Not to forget, win attractive giveaway prizes in every live session. So be sure to catch them!
Seacliﬀ House is located on the South Coast of New South Wales in Gerringong, just 2 hours easy drive south of Sydney CBD. Surrounded by environmentally protected rolling green dairy country hills and views to the Paciﬁc Ocean, this is a unique property and a special place to stay and/or host your special day.
Giveaway Prize: Photography session with all-day access to the venue
Jiwa Photography is a team of Bali-based award-winning wedding photographers lead by Resza Sebastian whose style combines fine art and photojournalism. In the same way that “Jiwa” means immortal essence or soul in Sanskrit, We aim to capture and immortalize your happy and special moments so that you can relive those memories forever.
Giveaway Prize: 2-hour Casual pre-wedding shoot In Bali or anywhere in the world
Jun Tan Weddings
I capture documentary weddings and elopements for relaxed, fun and adventurous couples across the world. Over the years, I’ve shot weddings across the UK and internationally. Each wedding is different and my vision is to create something that represents you both so that after many years down the road, these photos will transport you back to these beautiful memories.
Giveaway Prize: 2-hour Casual Pre-wedding/elopement shoot in the UK or Europe
Bridelope Productions is all about delighting in the love, the emotions, the hugs, the tears, the start of something new – all while keeping it real and close to each and every couple’s unique dynamic.
We are true believers in the magic of life and love, and we are always passionate about creating imagery, sharing stories, and shaping memories. We love capturing genuine moments and raw emotions of relationships and personalities by having the ability to stamp numerous beautiful moments in time on one of the most memorable days of a couple’s lifetime together exemplifies the power of photography for us.
All these drive us to keep perfecting and growing in our art to become the best partner on your special day.
Giveaway Prize: 2-hour Pre-wedding shoot in Singapore
How to join?
- Follow @wed_elf and all the vendors on Instagram
- Set a reminder and tune in to the live session by the vendors
- Send in you and your partner’s name through the question tab during the live session
- Entry to the giveaway closes after the live session ends
- For a double chance at winning, ask the vendors a question during their sharing session.
- Winner will be announced on 19th October 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is valid between 15 to 19 October 2020 only.
- Winners of this contest will be announced on Wed_Elf on 19 October 2020.
- Instagram accounts must be public in order to be eligible for the giveaway.
- Details of redemption will be sent to the user’s Instagram via Direct Message or e-mail (whichever applicable).
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Extension of validity is at the discretion of WedElf and our vendors (Taking into account the COVID-19 situation)
- Advanced reservations are required and are subject to availability.
- Unique coupon code, which will be sent to the winner, is needed for redemption and reservation of the prizes.
- Applicable only with Jun Tan Weddings, The Seacliff House, Bridelope Productions & Jiwa Photography.
- Winner will have to share their shoot with the vendor on their Instagram, tagging both WedElf and the vendor.
- If you have any questions regarding this giveaway, please send any queries to email@example.com.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out above. The vendors and WedElf reserve the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified.