Win a 2-Hour Prewedding Photoshoot Session
- 2-hour Photoshoot Session by Loveinstills
- Photoshoot venue by Alcove at Caldwell House
*Please note that Gowns, Suits, Hair & Make-up Services will not be provided.
How to Win:
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is valid between 7 and 31 December 2018 only.
- Winner of this contest will be announced on @Wed_Elf and on this page on 2 January 2018.
- Details of redemption will be sent to the user’s Instagram via Direct Message or e-mail (if applicable).
- To be eligible, participants must set their Instagram account to be public.
- The prize has to be redeemed from WedElf by 10 January 2019. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the participant.
- The prize is valid until 31 January 2019 only.
- The photoshoot will be on a weekday only. Blackout dates apply.
- The fully-edit photos from this photoshoot giveaway will be ready in July 2019.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions regarding this giveaway, please send any queries to email@example.com.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Loveinstills, Alcove at Caldwell House and WedElf reserve the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified.
Loveinstills, a bespoke wedding photographer who is passionate yet driven. In the pursuit to turn every photo into art pieces, Loveinstills has earned for themselves a reputation not only as a photography company that captures the essence of the moment, but also reliable and resourceful.
Their style is fun, non-intrusive and caters to your needs without sacrificing creativity and elegance. We are not trigger-happy, but we are happy to capture your special moments.
Alcove at Caldwell House
Gazetted as a national monument in 1990, Caldwell House is one of the oldest building in Singapore.
Its neoclassical style design is one of the few surviving works of renowned architect, G.D Coleman. The Grand Gallery on level 2, renamed The Alcove is managed by Watabe Wedding Singapore.
With its unique semi-circular exterior and large Doric columns supporting a vaulted timber ceiling, The Alcove is well furnished and suitable for small parties of about 30 to 100 guests. Its modern furnishing allows room for versatility, an ideal location for corporate and wedding events.